So, without further ado, here’s the recommended protocol for right now… and one to adopt moving forward.
1. Keep you bowels moving daily, if not do something to have a movement!!!
2. Rest and take naps, pace yourself; walk, stretch and deep breathe fresh air. Don’t stay up late at night, do not over do it: exercise, work, think & eat.
3. Do not stress, find peace and know “this time too shall pass.” Meditate and deep breath. ENJOY 432Hz music (look it up on YouTube).
4. Limit your exposure to people. Get some alone time, as that is what the universe is saying anyway 😀
>>> Do not use chemical air fresheners. <<<
Be careful of too much antibacterial hand sanitizers! Harsh Antibacterial applications have a killing effect and in the long run will make the hands more venerable to bad bacteria. I understand this is a controversial perception.
Soap is better and just as effective: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRqJaZO5yW8&feature=youtu.be
6. Hydration & Minerals – Have fluids: Teas & water with Concentrace (liquid minerals) grapefruit, lemon, lime, berry concentrates & greens – chlorophyll in water but no alcohol or sugary beverages, especially artificially sweetened ones.
7. Have quality foods & smaller meals: Greens, soups, stews & casseroles and SPIRULINA – Do not over eat and especially avoid junk foods & snacks including lots of chips, pretzels, cheese, nuts & concentrated foods which cause constipation. Avoid sweets, sugar, candy & sweet fruits, also old left over foods as they can be moldy or spoiled.
Avoid EMF, cell phone, wifi (UNPLUG IT AT NIGHT!!!), microwaves, 3, 4 & 5G, blue light: TV, Monitors, LED devices and light bulbs especially after dark & at night; as these interferes with your blood oxygen, your melatonin (sleep hormone) & deep sleep.